Log in using your Net ID and password and follow the instructions to complete your pledge.PLEDGE PORTAL
One Campaign, Three Ways to Give
The UT Campus Chest is a single comprehensive campaign that conserves personnel effort, materials, and volunteer time. The Campus Chest campaign and the fiscal management of funds collected are administered by the university. No overhead or administrative charge is made on your contribution. This means that your total gift is directed as you designate through our online pledging process.
You can use one of three ways to give:
- Spread your pledge over a one-year period with payroll giving,
- Set up quarterly or annual billing through the Campus Chest office, or
- Send cash or a check (payable to UT Campus Chest) for the entire sum of your pledge.
The Payroll Giving Plan
Most of us want to do our part to support the many worthwhile causes included in the Campus Chest Campaign. However, an adequate cash gift made all at one time is difficult for many of us to handle. Payroll giving enables you to pledge more and take a full year to meet the responsibility. You also have the option of payroll withholding for less than a year. Payments on the pledge you make this fall will begin with the November payroll.
The decision to give and the amount is entirely up to you. Feel free to use this guide to help you make your decision.
- Up to $15,000: One hour’s pay per month
- $15,000 to $25,000: 1 percent of salary
- $25,000 to $50,000: 1.5 percent of salary
- More than $50,000: 2 percent of salary
You may also direct your gift to other social service or health agencies that meet the criteria by specific designation on your pledge card.
In making a contribution to the Campus Chest, you must designate your gift to an agency or agencies.