Skip to content


How can I give?

  • Locate any of our donation buckets. Buckets are placed by the registers at all of the Volunteer Dining Locations.
  • To make a donation to a specific agency, visit the SGA office in Room 2211 Dunford Hall to complete a pledge card.



The flagship campus of the University of Tennessee System and partner in the Tennessee Transfer Pathway.

Report an accessibility barrier